11 days ago
TGRC is working with an international company specialised in solar PV asset management. They are looking to hire a Commercial Manager to cover various responsibilities, including the business’ legal compliance in relation to contracts and documentation, management of land leases, and business improvement and development.
· Management and resolution of administrative issues related to the operation of plants/SPVs.
· Supporting the company’s in-house ‘on-boarding’ process for commercial and legal matters for new sites, including collaboration with other teams and working closely with clients to obtain missing information.
· Responsible for overall contract management: monitoring, tendering, renewal, checking maturities and managing communications related to both the operation of plants and SPVs. This includes but not limited to: import power, data collector/data aggregator (DCDA), PPAs, property agreements e.g. Leases, components of Share Purchase Agreements, operations & maintenance (O&M), etc.
· To ensure full delivery against the Management Services Agreement (MSA) and that potential risks of contractual breach and/or breach are raised and addressed to avoid non-compliance of contract. Identify contract optimization opportunities.
· Monitoring of regulatory deadlines/updates and assessing impact on operational plants and holding companies.
· Co-ordination of company secretary / corporate governance activities calling Board meetings and shareholders' meetings, etc. as required with regards to plants/SPV.
· Management of all aspects of land leases, options and associated contracts.
· Ensure compliance with permits, licenses, authorisations, agreements, Project Contracts, community and biodiversity obligations.
· Working alongside the company’s Technical and Finance teams, interfacing with external clients and with advisors as required.
· Support to external and internal auditors, where required.
· Management of key relationships and communication requirements towards regulatory authorities (ARERA, GSE, Agenzia Dogane).
· Supervision of the organization and management of electronic and paper files.
· Business improvement: working to implement new systems to improve overall asset management.
· Business development: working with senior managers to develop new products and services which secure new revenue streams.
· 5+ years in similar business positions preferably in the renewable energy sector.
· Graduated to degree level (e.g. business, law or management).
· Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint and familiarity with accounting programs and management control.
· Good project management skills and ability to lead commercial and administrative.
· Interest in the renewable energy sector.
· Experience in renewable energy market in Italy and an understanding of regulatory affairs.
· Demonstrate competence in Italian permitting process and regulatory affairs.
· Proven understanding of management regulations.
· Excellent Italian & English written and oral communication skills, other languages are an advantage.
· Preferable background in managing similar structures – Project Companies and their parent companies from an administrative standpoint.
· A legal/commercial law background would be an advantage.
· Understanding of financial analysis would be ideal with experience of managing Project Companies.
· International work experience would be advantageous.