11 months ago
Great opportunity for a Commercial and Finance Manager to work alongside the company’s Director of Investments and Transactions and senior management on a variety of multi-jurisdictional and multi-disciplinary solar PV projects.
- Assume responsibility for the commercial performance of allocated solar PV projects.
- Assist in the development of new opportunities to grow the solar PV development pipeline.
- Assist in the financial modelling and project valuations.
- Develop commercial strategies and lead on contractual negotiations.
- Ensure that allocated projects are delivered in accordance with the contract.
- Resolve issues with contracts and commercial operations.
- Provide accurate cost advice and financial reporting for valuations and project analysis.
- Deliver work outputs within project targets and time frames.
- Constructively challenge processes and management decisions about project development.
- Play an integral part in supporting the Director of Investments ·
- Atively follow business policies including Equal Opportunities policies.
- Accept additional duties as situations arise
- ACA /ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Minimum of three years experience at Commercial & Finance Manager level or equivalent, preferably in the renewable energy sector
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage and implement changes to financial models;
- Transaction (M&A and / or project finance) experience in the renewables sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent attention to detail and diligence;
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude and flexible approach to tasks;
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills;
- Commitment and desire to see a project through to completion
- Fluent in English and Italian is essential