Competitive Salary (DOE)
9 months ago
A rare opportunity to join an international renewable energy company based in Madrid. The Commercial Analyst role sits within the Commercial team in Spain. It is a broad commercial role with a regulatory and contractual focus, in which a technical or commercial background within renewables would be highly advantageous.
- Maintaining solar plant compliance with contracts and regulatory requirements including drafting and issuing formal notices/communications, and if required, investigating non-compliance and resolution.
- SPV contract renewals and tendering.
- Assisting with company’s regulatory interface including monthly data submissions and requests for information.
- Supporting insurance renewals and claims.
- Supporting the monthly revenue accruals process, when necessary.
- Supporting the company’s in-house ‘onboarding’ process for new sites with a specific focus on understanding contracts and working internally with the company’s Finance and Technical teams to: ensure a seamless transition into the company; extraction of relevant information into the company’s bespoke contract management software; supporting the creation of respective Onboarding Report and Operating Plans; and smooth management throughout the life of each respective agreement.
- Updating and continued development of the company’s in-house Asset Management Platform (AMP) software as required, working with Commercial teams in Milan and Hyderabad as necessary and with the in-house Technology team.
- Supporting annual Asset Operating Plans with relevant contract management information and reviews.
- Reporting to the client and internally and externally as required.
- Approving contractual invoices.
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Awareness
- Ad hoc commercial projects.
- Strong knowledge of Spanish Distribution and Transmission industry
- Strong technical background of the Spanish Grid code and Spanish Distribution code
- Commercial awareness of the Spanish MV/HV design and built industry
- Strong technical knowledge of HV connection process, requirements and regulations
- EHV technical knowledge beneficial
- Familiar with the DNO publicly available information systems e.g. LTDS, Congestion maps, DUoS charging etc
- Electrical knowledge of battery energy storage facilities (BESS) beneficial
- Strong knowledge of electrical power system software preferable
- Strong knowledge of power system simulation techniques and grid code compliance studies