8 months ago
- Review project proposals or plans to determine time-frame and resources required.
- Ensure that the team is establishing safety, quality, schedule, cost and owner relationship goals.
- Build relationships within the owner, engineering, and subcontractor firms.
- Contribute to the development of baseline project schedules.
- Perform pre-construction activities including estimating, purchase orders, subcontracts, schedules, and project pre-planning.
- Prepare bid estimates.
- Contribute to coordination meetings, update schedule and address project issues.
- Monitor project cost and schedule performance.
- Manage the quality control program.
- Adhere to and enforce Reed & Reed’s company policies.
- Document best practices to share with other projects.
- Assist with RFI’s, submittals, change requests, billings, project meeting minutes, and closeout documentation.
- Four-year degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree or equivalent combination of technical training and/or experience in heavy civil or renewable energy construction
- At least 3-5 years of project engineering experience in the heavy civil or renewable energy markets
- Knowledgeable in of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods): craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, estimating, schedules, and safety required.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills are essential.