Very competitive salary + benefits
2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be exclusively partnering with a well-established renewable energy solutions business in a Senior mandate to engage a new Engineering Director/CTO to join their business.
With 2021 a year of exponential growth for the business both in terms of headcount and service offerings, the need for a brand-new Technical Leader has arisen.
The business is at the forefront of the European energy market, with their unique battery storage solution, with the requirement to enhance the compatibility, software infrastructure & scalability of their solution into bigger developments moving forward.
Responsibilities & Expectations;
- Engagement across the R&D projects underway – undertaking engineering projects, ensuring progress at all times & overcoming limitations from both a strategic & pragmatic standpoint
- Full development lifecycle management for new innovations around the existing energy storage product portfolio – through to product launch..
- Promote a forward-thinking attitude within the existing business operations, embedding innovative culture throughout the multiple engineering, project & commercial teams.
- Product development around the Battery Management System (BMS), power management control system, related data capture & related hardware/software functions.
- Oversee the enhancement of software architecture for the BMS – readying the scalability of the battery solution into larger, global developments
- Provide technical & commercial feasibility for new products/services, signing off resource to the most viable propositions for eventual development and market launch.
- A Senior leader, with notable, demonstrable experience with Energy Storage & related disciplines.
- Robust knowledge & relevant qualifications within Engineering/Software field.
- Project management & development experience, with experience factoring both technical & commercial impacts into proposition considerations.
- Experience managing project teams, made up of both junior & senior professionals.
- 10+ years (Minimum) professional experience in the renewable energy & energy engineering field.
This is a fantastic opportunity, to join a well-established business at an exciting time in their global expansion – harboring both a C-suite level of responsibility but impacting the overall service proposition moving forward.