Very competitive salary + benefits
6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be exclusively partnering with a well-established renewable energy solutions business in a Senior mandate to engage a new Engineering Director/CTO to join their business.
With 2020 a year of exponential growth for the business both in terms of headcount and service offerings, the need for a brand-new has arisen.
The business is at the forefront of the European energy market, with their unique battery storage solution, with the requirement to enhance the compatibility, software infrastructure & scalability of their solution into bigger developments moving forward.
Responsibilities & Expectations;
- Product development around the Battery Management System (BMS), power management control system & related data capture.
- Oversee the enhancement of software architecture for the BMS – readying the scalability of the battery solution into larger, global developments.
- Full development lifecycle management for new innovations around the existing product portfolio – through to product launch.
- Engagement across the R&D projects underway – undertaking engineering projects, ensuring progress at all times & overcoming limitations from both a strategic & pragmatic standpoint.
- Promote a forward-thinking attitude within the existing business operations, embedding innovative culture throughout the multiple engineering, project & commercial teams.
- Provide technical & commercial feasibility for new products/services, signing off resource to the most viable propositions for eventual development and market launch.
- A Senior leader, with notable, demonstrable experience with Energy Storage & related disciplines.
- Robust knowledge & relevant qualifications within Engineering/Software field.
- Project management & development experience, with experience factoring both technical & commercial impacts into proposition considerations.
- Experience managing project teams, made up of both junior & senior professionals.
- 10+ years (Minimum) professional experience in the renewable energy & energy engineering field.
This is a fantastic opportunity, to join a well-established business at an exciting time in their global expansion – harboring both a C-suite level of responsibility but impacting the overall service proposition moving forward.