£34,000 + £4,800 Car Allowance + 10% Bonus
16 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company is offering the chance for someone to join one of the members of the ‘Big 6’ who are looking for a Business Support Manager to join their most profitable division.
Ideally you will be an experienced Business Support Manager, with the ability to manage multiple core tasks to aid growth within the business. You will be a key contributor to the development of the business by delivering small projects that will provide customers with essential data that they can use to save energy and money. Moreover, an essential part of the role is designing and creating unique Dashboards for clients.
- Support growth in the Business for all sub/complex metering and associated data led intellegence services
- Co-ordinate RAMS agreement on behalf of the team
- Oversee and co-ordinate the raising of purchase orders (PO’s) and the payment of invoices
- Oversee Stock levels and ordering. Maintain Equipment and training records
- Manage all metering faults and their rectification
- Oversee and filter the work flow of new opportunities/projects coming into the team
- Responsible for designing & creating customer dashboards / GUI’s in the in;site software platform
- Software handover to customers
- Testing of new devices
- A breadth of knowledge and experience in the application of metering data to identify tangible energy saving benefits for customers
- Some commercial acumen and experience of operational and contract/performance management
- With an Energy Management background ability to use that knowledge to design & create informative dashboards and software reports
- Effective communicator with good stakeholder management skills.
- Can build sustainable and productive relationships with stakeholders.
- Capable of influencing at management levels of the organisation, able to win confidence and generate respect across the business, and handle conflict with skill and sensitivity, challenging views in a non-adversarial manner.
- Sound analytical skills, capable of clearly identifying and solving problems proactively.
- Organised with a structured but pragmatic and, where needed, flexible approach.
*Must have a valid UK Driving License
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.