about 1 year ago
A great opportunity to join as a business development manager for a leading developer looking to branch into the French Solar PV market. The role is based in Lyon, flexible with remote working.
• Delivering profitable growth, through the conversion of offers into orders from both new and existing accounts
• Manage key accounts and provide technical assistance
• Designing complex and large PV projects
• Increase sales throughout our distributors by showing installers the advantages of our mounting systems
• Scheduling appointments and visiting customers to review product needs
• Support the drafting of commercial offers and develop (or participate in the development) proposals
• Support the technical teams during customer meetings
• Participate in local events (trade fairs, professional organizations, etc.).
• 2 to 3 years of successful commercial experience.
• Strong knowledge with the agricultural segment.
• Relationship network with local authorities.
• Full of new ideas to grow the business and create success.
• University work and qualifications.
• Affinity with contracts and financial models.