€60,000 - €90,000
9 months ago
Business Development Manager
Location: Madrid, Spain
Salary: €60,000 - €90,000
TGRC is working with an international developer of renewable energy projects and energy storage solutions in Europe. The company is looking for a Business Development Manager in the Madrid office to work on Solar PV projects across Europe (Italy, Poland, UK).
- The candidate will focus on supporting a 600MW of solar PV development across Europe and help to grow with the company and its wider international strategy.
- Lead the initial feasibility prospect of the solar projects.
- Be responsible for the development and relationships with local Landowners.
- Converse, negotiate and finalising land agreements with local landowners and authorities.
- Lead the communication with Local authorities, DNO and consultants.
- Assist during the creation and maintenance of framework agreements with relevant suppliers and service providers.
- Any other duties as deemed relevant by the Solar Business Development Manager, including any entrepreneurial ideas or introductions.
- Comfortable interacting with a diverse range of backgrounds and disciplines.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in project management/engineering/renewable development/real estate.
- Proven track record of technical and commercial skills, including closing land and full cycle renewable energy development, from environmental planning to solar project design.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Highly organised and motived with the ability to lead a team.
- Professional manor, in particular when dealing with stakeholders from all backgrounds.
- Ability to work with a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, PowerPoint, Excel (spreadsheets and databases), Google Earth, ARCGIS.
- Ability and flexibility to travel weekly.