Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 month ago
A great opportunity to join as a business development manager for a leading IPP looking to branch and expand their presence in the solar PV market.
• Work together with our location scout, select plots of land that have solar park potential.
• Contacting land owners and enticing them to make their land available.
• Enter into contracts with land owners to lease or buy their land.
• Establish contacts with the local government to ask them to give an opinion on the contracted parcels.
• Writing requests for the development of solar parks at the local and provincial government.
• Make the company known in France together with our marketing and communication team, working closely with the country manager to define the development strategy
• 3 to 8 years of successful commercial experience.
• Strong knowledge of the agricultural segment.
• Relationship network with local authorities.
• Full of new ideas to grow the business and create success.
• University work and qualifications.
• Affinity with contracts and financial models.