about 2 months ago
Join a globally integrated renewables developer that specialises in the development, financing, EPC, O&M as well as asset management of solar power plants. With European origins my client has a portfolio that surpasses 1GWp worldwide and conducts business with over 50 countries globally. With a focus on business development your role will be responsible for contracts negotiation building out the pipeline of projects across all new and on-going storage BESS opportunities in the Philippines.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Execution of business plan – identifying potential acquisitions and co-development opportunities
- Assess agreements, hiring, integration plan, tax/legal structuring, structured finance, marketing/PR workstreams
- Developing strong external relationships with key stakeholders throughout the market (developers, financial advisors, project funders etc.)
- Project/pipeline/co-development execution: from opportunity origination to financial close, including contract negotiation and due diligence (tax, legal, technical) coordination and managing third party engagement.
- Manage an auction process from identification and internal approvals to successful participation and then execution.
- Manage and run financial models to assess the returns of multiple projects.
- Able to negotiate the following contracts: Co-development Agreements, Land related Agreements,
- Structuring of Power Purchase Agreements, Engineering-Procurement- Construction contracts, Share Purchase
- Be across Agreements, Asset Purchase Agreements, Investment Agreements
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years’ experience in business development in the Philippines energy market
- Power Purchase Agreements experience (structure, terms etc).
- Degree in Engineering, Finance, Economics or Mathematics or related field
- Demonstrated understanding of the Philippines electricity energy market.
- Deep understanding of battery energy storage systems, it’s applications and other renewable energy projects.
- Knowledge of key project finance documents
- Exposure to contract negotiations
- Understanding of the structure of large-scale renewable energy projects
- Good verbal and writing skills in English.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.