£40,000 - 50,000
almost 3 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a leading infrastructure investment company based in central London that develops, constructs, finances and operates wind and solar energy projects as well as gas peaking plants. For almost 10 years they have been involved in the delivery of around 200MW of solar and wind energy projects
- The retrieval and analysis of production, revenue and cost data and monthly reporting to the asset owners and lending banks.
- Liaising with equipment manufacturers, contractors and service providers to manage operations, maintenance and repair works to ensure maximum availability of the projects
- Monitoring power prices and liaising with PPA providers to maximise project revenues.
- Managing the checking, approval and payment of operational cost such as to service providers and landowners.
- Working closely with project development and construction teams to set up operational structures for assets that are about to be completed.
- Have a degree level education in a quantitative subject such as physics, mathematics, engineering or finance.
- Ideally have an experience in the renewable energy or wider power generation sector.
- Have good Excel skills which are essential for this role.
- Have an understanding of the asset management and project operational contracts.
- Be comfortable working self-sufficiently and taking responsibility for the role.
- Have strong communication skills.