Competitive Salary (DOE)
2 days ago
My client is a leading communications agency in the Renewable Energy/ Built Environment and Major Infrastructure field. They are currently looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
They are searching for someone with a sound background in communications and knowledge of the renewable energy and major infrastructure sectors. Knowledge of the planning system and the structures of local government would be helpful.
You may have experience working for a comparable agency or in an in-house role in communications, stakeholder engagement or consultation, or you may have transferable skills gained through a career in planning, architecture or local government.
Your role will involve:
- Working with the Directors to design stakeholder engagement, consultation and PR strategies and activities across a range of client projects, supporting property and regeneration schemes and/or policies
- Leading on the delivery of these strategies, including client liaison, stakeholder analysis, managing the production of communication materials (print and digital), consultation analysis and reporting
- Managing and organising consultation events, exhibitions and stakeholder briefings
- Developing and managing media relationships for clients both locally and nationally
- Managing project finance, budgets and suppliers
- Contributing to proposal documents and pitches for potential client projects
- Staying well informed about new trends and best practice in PR and engagement and imparting this knowledge to the wider Account Management team.
This role sits within the business' Energy & Utilities team.
The role is based flexibly i.e. from their London or Sheffield office or from home but will involve working on projects across the country, with the requirement (post Covid-19 pandemic) to travel to meetings and events.