Competitive Salary (DOE)
10 months ago
My client is looking for an Account Manager to join a team of communication professionals, specialising in renewable energy. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a team working on exciting renewable energy and infrastructure projects across the UK.
- Excellent web-related research skills
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
- High standard of IT literacy, particularly in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in communications, specifically public and stakeholder engagement.
- Experience in working on renewable energy/ infrastructure/ sustainability projects.
- An interest in planning and the built environment, renewable energy generation, sustainability and the low carbon agenda.
- A good understanding of the structures of national and local government.
- A degree and/or equivalent experience.
- 2 years + working experience
Your role will involve:
- Communications planning and strategy
- Stakeholder database management
- Information material copywriting
- Event planning and support
- Stakeholder meetings
- Project research
- Managing project email accounts and telephone information lines
- Media and social media monitoring
This is a really exciting opportunity to work within an growing, ambitious and dynamic company. They are offering a competitive salary with a comprehensive rewards package and excellent training and development opportunities.