£40,000 - £55,000 + bonus
9 months ago
This Account Manger position is a superb opportunity to join an expanding energy supplier who, due to a successful few years, are looking to bolster their 'flex' account management team.
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading energy consultancy in their search for a home-based Account Manager. The consultancy provides commercial energy procurement; managing clients’ risk to ensure transparency and reliability.
This Account Manager role focuses on managing and servicing the commercial relationship with existing large and multi-site clients. Working in a rapidly expanding and ever-evolving industry, the focus of this role is to secure long-term client revenues. A successful candidate would proactively contact clients to maintain a high level of service and help to identify further business opportunities.
- To review and report on a range of data and management information;
- To analyse utility consumption data to identify excessive use and potential savings;
- To keep clients up-to-date on legislative change;
- To undertake basic site surveys and investigations and prepare reports regarding the use and conservation of energy and water;
- To highlight and report on any energy or water efficiency or purchasing opportunities that will benefit the clients;
- To identify and prioritise energy saving opportunities;
- To maintain an effective liaison between the company and its clients;
- To attend client meetings.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
We expect that the candidate will have professional experience within the TPI side of the energy industry, preferably in a client facing role.
Any successful candidate will be expected to possess the following…
- Leadership – working with teams from different departments to achieve organisational goals;
- Communication – ensuring that communication is ongoing and effective between different departments and clients;
- IT – keeping up to date with IT systems in the workplace while having an understanding of emerging technologies;
- Presentation – Presenting ideas and results to different stakeholders across the business including staff and senior management;
- Team working – fostering an environment of teamwork to ensure that all products are delivered on time and company goals are met;
- Initiative – The ability to work alone and take a lead when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion;
- Planning - staying ahead of the game and ensuring that plans for the future are clearly labelled out for everyone to follow;
- Problem Solving – adapting to the ever changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges.