Ho Chi Minh
Competitive Salary (DOE)
over 1 year ago
This leading Global renewable energy consultancy is currently looking for a Project Engineer to help grow their Renewable Engineering capability in Vietnam, with a focus on wind energy.
- Support the ASEAN Advisory team to perform technical advisory work for renewable energy projects (wind and solar PV).
- Perform site visits to projects and construction monitoring.
- Execute and complete IE and TA reports. Summarize key results and conclusions. Special focus on the electrical and/or energy portion within an IE/TA report.
- Support the preparation of proposals detailing scope of work, team, budget and schedule for completion. Identify project risks, barriers, and issues and propose possible solutions and mitigation strategies.
- Schedule and attend client meetings with lenders, developers and owners as needed.
- Represent the company at conferences and business development meetings
- Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous projects.
- Qualified engineering professional, preferably electrical engineering
- 2-5 years of experience within the engineering/construction sector, desirable in wind energy
- Have experience in conducting wind project energy yield calculation and be familiar with industry standard tools/software