6 months ago
Wind and Solar PV Developer opportunity in a leading renewables company with an acclaimed presence in Europe.
- Identify sites suitable for large-scale renewable energy projects and negotiate lease agreements.
- Coordinate permitting processes, covering grid connection, environmental impact and other aspects.
- Engage with a range of stakeholders, such as local authorities and communities, landowners and other developers.
- Optimally navigate development of projects through a very good understanding of the complicated and continuously changing legislative framework.
- Identify and evaluate existing project opportunities and contribute materially to the due diligence process proceeding the acquisition of semi-mature projects.
- In collaboration with colleagues across Europe, you help address all technical and permitting challenges, from inception to commissioning and beyond.
- Create and maintain project documentation, to ensure compliance with company and industry standards.
- You have an academic degree in a technical/planning/environmental discipline.
- You have at least three years of proven experience in planning and development of large-scale renewables projects.
- You have significant experience in interacting efficiently with local and state authorities, grid operators and the public sector.
- You have excellent communication and project management skills.
- You are able to interact successfully with diverse shareholders.
- You are ready to travel frequently and occasionally to company headquarters.
- You are business fluent in Spanish and English.