Flexible Depending on Experience
6 months ago
We are delighted to be working with an exceptional global advisory in their search for a Renewables Project Manager to be based in Krakow, Poland. The business operates internationally, we are recruiting into their renewable energy department to support the development and asset management of infrastructure for electricity. The business helps mitigate risk associated with the wind and solar installation process, helping to identify critical elements of projects.
- Work with customers as the main client interface. Attend client meetings with lenders and developers as needed.
- Prepare proposals detailing a scope of work, team, budget and schedule for completion to satisfy client expectations
- Manage and schedule internal resources as well as internal and external individuals to ensure project deliverables stay on time, on target, and on budget.
- Managing and executing independent engineering (IE) and technical advisory (TA) services to support the financing, sale, or acquisition of wind and solar plants and portfolios.
- Manage high profile IE and TA projects for project financing, sales and acquisitions of wind and solar projects and portfolios, including overseeing turbine technology review, civil and electrical design review, review of commercial and technical contracts, project schedule, project financial model, CAPEX and OPEX costs, environmental and permitting review, site visits, and construction monitoring.
- Compile and complete IE and TA reports and ensure a quality of work that meets and exceeds client expectations. Integrate all review sections from UL and sub-consultants’ multi-disciplinary team and the results of energy analysis and ensure that technical and commercial analysis is consistent throughout sections. Summarize key results and conclusions.
- Attend conferences within the region.
- Prepare communication plan and related project status reports. Facilitate and lead regular status meetings with internal project team, sponsors, and stakeholders.
- Work with multi-disciplinary team to identify project risks, barriers, and issues and propose possible solutions and mitigation strategies.
- Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous projects.
- Perform site visits during construction and operation and perform monthly construction monitoring site visits to review progress against technical specifications, budget and milestone schedule. Compile monthly construction monitoring reports.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, operations and maintenance, commercial, legal, finance.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a project manager or engineer in wind and/or solar due diligence, project development, construction, equipment supply, operation or mergers and acquisitions.
- Be highly motivated, with a versatile personality and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work Place: Warsaw with expected traveling around Poland and Eastern Europe region up to 25%
- Language Skills: Polish and English as master language and/or any other European language