6 months ago
Our Client is a Nonprofit Organization focus on stimulating the innovative changes in current environmental policies to create a better platform/social setting for the incubation of new energy/environmental projects. The VP of operation is responsible for managing, directing, developing and implementing complex projects or programs to accomplish strategic goals and business objectives of the organization.
- Share insights on grants making, project implementation to formulating the organization's strategy.
- Lead complex and high-priority projects, and manage sponsors and stakeholders with competing priorities, resourcing levels and time constraints across all typical project phases;
- Project initiation and scoping, including setting a definition of plans and setting and managing realistic expectations for successful delivery with project stakeholder
- Lead implementation of the organization's strategy.
- Ongoing project management and quality assurance throughout the project
- Build and manage relationships with key project stakeholders in Operations, Technology and Business
- Work with Operations business units to assess and streamline processes in order to mitigate risk or control issues and generate efficiencies
- Provide support and advice to Operations management and project teams on project management tools and methods
- Build and maintain domain expertise, ensure proactive knowledge sharing within the filed and across different project units.
- Organise regular meeting to facilitate the discussions and to ensure effective internal cooperation.
- Identify valuable external partner to maximise synergy, representing the organization as appropriate.
Experience / Skills / Qualifications
- Master's Degree in environment, climate change, economics or energy sector.
- 15 years of professional experience in related sector. Project operation and policy research experiences are considered as a plus.
- 5 -10 years of experience working in a leadership role, able to motivate, delegate various team efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent people management skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders outside their direct control
- Be highly collaborative, team-oriented and strong consensus builder
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral
- Strategic thinker with strong business analysis and planning skills. Capable of identifying and interpreting wider-ranging issues: ‘Big picture’ understanding; Provides creative & innovative solutions; Ability to formulate the implications of a specific solution across processes
- Chinese native speaker; Excellent command of English. Familiar with cross-cultural communication.