Flexible Depending on Experience
over 2 years ago
This position is key for the future development of the client's energy offering, supporting the current and future energy services contracts.
To support the overall energy service team in providing:
- Management of the energy procurement relationship for both the internal customers and the customers who purchase through the energy service.
- Leading in all tendering exercises; subsequent reporting and reconciliation activity.
- Key responsibility for the relationship with said client's preferred Energy Broker.
- Management of the procurement pipeline,
- Managing clients expectations on tender timelines and outcomes.
- Engaging with key stakeholders (contract teams, suppliers etc.)
- Project management of procurement tenders and services across electricity, gas and water.
- Ensure all tendering, reporting and reconciliation activity is completed on a timely basis and to customer expectations
- Develop and maintain knowledge of prices, third party charges and supplier products
- Establish, develop and maintain supplier contacts with suppliers across all utilities
- Understand and manage the impact of portfolio changes on contracts
- Advice on energy legislative requirements.
- Support any contract developments or workload across the energy team.
- Using incumbent energy management system for procurement data collection
- Understand and work to specific SLAs/ KPIs
- Ensure full compliance with all standards, policies, processes and procedures and with all external legal, regulatory and voluntary code obligations.
- Proven background in working in a utility procurement role
- Track record of working with large data sets
- An understanding of energy and carbon management terminology, principles and methodologies
- Proficient in Excel is essential (e.g. ability to create pivot tables, VLOOKUP, SUM, SUMIF) and other data analytic tools