10 months ago
Our client is a public company listed in Shanghai stock exchange, specialising in producing high-quality mounting systems, they have established a strong market presence in Australia, Japan and Asia Pacific region in general. They are now looking to take on a Technical Sales Engineer to help them with their Korean market.
The sales engineer is to work based in Korea, reporting to the regional manager ( Kwangju based). To assist the regional manager to develop new business opportunities with a view to growing the sales revenues in target markets. To develop and manage an opportunity pipeline, to prepare sales related documentation and to liaise with customers on a regular basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers;
- Plan and organize sales call and visit potential clients to design and provide technical support;
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product/solution will meet the client's needs;
- Work together with engineers in HQ and clients on design, quotation, BOM, calculation, installation guideline, related standards
- Selling solutions to achieve individual and department’s revenue target.
- Ensure delivery and customer satisfaction, after-sales support services;
- Key clients’ relationship management.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor degree/diploma in structural engineering or civil engineering major is preferred.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in racking product-mounting systems, or PV racking structure, or EPC, or project development in Korea;
- Excellent Korean verbal and written communications skills;
- Native speaker or excellent command in Korean and English is mandatory. Additional languages (such as Chinese) are an asset.