3 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a leading specialist asset management service provider with an international focus backed by a leading investment fund.
- To develop the technical team to operate to the best of their ability at all times and to secure relevant opportunities for their progression
- To optimise performance on all the assets through deep analysis of each components.
- To ensure optimal PR/Availability per asset
- To ensure all O&M providers achieve, as a minimum, their contractual obligations by undertaking monthly reviews with clear actions against monthly reports and outstanding site visit items and by issuing defects notices/formal letters promptly as appropriate
- To ensure every asset has an annual performance optimisation plan agreed by the TM
- To ensure 100% security of all assets including full availability of CCTV systems
- To act as the representative of the technical asset management service to all existing and prospective clients To ensure all outstanding issues on PAC / IAC / FAC punch lists are resolved swiftly and closed before next milestone is due
- To lead on specific technical failures of the main components
- To act as the technical lead on site such us landlord, neighbour etc.
- Expertise on solar inverters
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience managing multi-MW portfolios
- History of managing a team of junior Asset Managers and O&M staff
- Good multi-lateral commercial skills
- Fluent in Italian and a strong level of English