A rare opportunity to join an international IPP who are looking for a Technical Designer to support the growth of the company into technical design for development, construction and operations.
- Design and support clients through the development process
- Create and review designs with relevant CAD software
- Create and review of simulations (EYAs) and irradiance assessments
- Contribute to drone surveys
- Documentation management of tender processes
- Asset Management
- Daily monitoring of the site
- Timely communication with operation teams on site
- Periodic in-depth review of sites’ performance
- Creation of internal and external reports
- Provide technical and administrative support where required
- Design: AutoCAD, PVSyst and other relevant software for design of Solar farms.
- AM technical management: Attention to detail, interdisciplinary communication, analytical skills, excel…
- General skills: Educated to degree level in associated discipline, good analytical thinking and capability to effectively present and communicate key findings and recommendations, ability to work autonomously and within a team