Competitive Salary (DOE)
10 months ago
A great opportunity to join a leading global Asset management service provider as the Technical Asset Manager Team Leader in France. Where you will be the technical expert and supervisor for the technical FR team under the responsibility of the director of Asset Management.
- Be the first point of contact for a client portfolio
- Carry out technical monitoring for wind and/or solar assets
- Manage supplier and service-provider relations
- Look for technical improvement solutions
- Prepare technical reports on parks for clients
- Monitor contractual obligations: maintenance, insurance, Health and Safety …
- Carry out from time-to-time external audits
- Develop new performance analysis in our software
As Team leader you will also:
- Manage a team of asset managers and field engineers in France
- Manage the planning and workload of field engineers
- Lead internal meetings
- Represent the company in the workshops of the Wind French association (FEE)
- Lead the Safety Culture within the FR Asset Management team
- Master’s degree in Electrical/Electrotechnical/Automatic Control Engineering and/or complemented by a renewable energy qualification.
- Experience of Management in Health and Safety is also required.
- Languages: French, English mandatory