4 months ago
An exciting and rare opportunity to join an international IPP growing within the French Solar PV market, working as a technical asset manager for large scale solar PV projects.
- The Asset Manager will be in charge of a portfolio of operative PV plants, with the target of supervising the operation of the assets, maximizing the production, controlling costs and ensuring compliance with the current technical regulations.
- Daily monitoring of the performance of a portfolio of RE plants by means of an internal monitoring tool.
- Periodical site visits to check the conditions of the plants under supervision.
- Report to the client, and the financing parties, the main parameters of the technical and financial performance of the plants in compliance with the contractual obligations.
- Coordination with all the bodies involved in the operation to comply with the country and local regulations.
- Manage reporting requirements with PPA partners.
- Ensure positive public relations and promote best interests of managed Assets
- 2-5 years of experience in the renewable energy sector.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office package.
- Driving license and availability to travel.
- Used to work in an international environment and to interact with clients, contractors and local authorities.
- Awareness of French renewable energy regulations.
- Awareness of French electricity sector, with networks across France.
- Engineering degree preferable.