25 days ago
TGRC are recruiting for Technical Asset & Site Manager for a Renewable Energy Developer and Investor. Technologies include Solar, CHP, Biomass, Waste to Energy. The successful candidate will be approcimatoley 60 -70% office based and 30 - 40% site based.
- Support the Head of Asset Management and bring together data from multiple sources to ensure that the company has up to date, accurate data on the performance of each asset. Maximize total return for each asset through the analysis of system efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance.
- Support the Head of Asset Management in reviewing O&M and EPC contracts, contractual obligations for availability and PR guarantees, service level standards and response time, spare parts management and tracking.
- Identify potential warranty claim and support the Head of Asset Management in conjunction with the O&M provider.
- Provide technical support on provisional and final acceptance certificate (PAC and FAC).
- Run improvement programs to ensure that the assets are performing at their maximum capacity.
- The technical data and metrics will be used to translate into financial performance which will be used by the finance team for their reporting.
- Provide technical assistance in all development phases of the projects, including irradiation and yield assessments, review of independent engineer assumptions.
- Undertake site visits, identify O&M issues related to performance, data measurements and sustainability.
- Strength the relationship with O&M, Landlord, Local Communities and provide support to the Head of Asset Management.
- To improve the PR and Availability of the assets
- To ensure reporting is issued once has been generated automatically, including commentary
- To lead on specific technical failure on the main components
- To carry out site visit and fill the site visit report
- To manage the O&M through the weekly and monthly call
- To deal with issues on site and components on day to day basis
Key Perfomance Indicator
- PR and Availability of the asset if the monitoring system is working correctly and is fully implement and if the O&M is performing well.
- O&M performance including site visit management
- Landlord and Local community satisfaction (feedback)
- Report Accuracy