Up to €70,000 + bonus
25 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a world-leading energy and sustainability consultancy in their search for a Sustainability Consultant.
- Lead and partner with large multi-national clients in developing sustainable energy and resource management strategies.
- Lead the development of client sustainability strategies.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary projects spanning various aspects of a clients sustainability platform.
- Develop energy and greenhouse gas/ carbon emissions inventories, water/ waste footprints and other environmental inventories including data analysis, emission factor development and web-system deployment to support clients’ third party environmental reporting activities.
- Develop or recommend initiatives and abatement models for achieving or informing corporate goals for energy reduction, green energy adoptions, or GHG reduction, including progress toward Net Zero goals or Science Based Targets.
- Prepare or revise client communications for sustainability performance aligned to key industry reporting platforms, such as CDP, DJSI, GRI, GRESB, and various federal and state/l ocal disclosure programs, inclusive of project management, stakeholder interviews, drafting, and submittal.
- Research and communicate emerging information and trends relating to global sustainability initiatives such as environmental and carbon legislation, renewable and efficiency incentives, and reporting programs.
- Build and support relationships with regulatory entities, vendors and product/ service companies.
- Bachelors Degree in Sustainability or Environmental Sciences, Energy, Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related technical field. A Masters degree in Sustainability or Business is highly desirable.
- 3+ years of related professional/ consulting experience and an interest in pursuing a career in sustainability.
- Project management experience
- High commitment to company vision, values and excellent client service
- Proven track record in developing, managing, and executing client solutions
- Progressive history of building successful relationships
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, complex analysis and ideas in a concise manner
- Analytical self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to work on multiple complex projects in diverse areas
- Advanced computer experience in Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, with a focus on creating high-quality, high-impact client deliverables.