over 1 year ago
Supply Chain Coordinator / Contract Administrator
- 1-3 years experience
- Bilingual is a plus
- Renewable energy industry a plus but not required
- Heavy industrial industry a plus but not required
Coordinate activities involved with procuring goods and services such as raw materials, equipment, services, parts, supplies, departmental services and other materials. Familiarity with contract management principles strongly preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain records of Approved Suppliers and assist in obtaining annual vendor review documentation.
- Monitor, maintain, and process supplier confidentiality agreements.
- Request, obtain and review accounts receivable summaries from suppliers;
- Assist buyers with invoice issues and processing invoices in a timely manner, Quality Notification disposition, Requests for Information,
- Review/record and collect contract deliverables;
- Issue change orders for field services and project Purchase Orders;
- Perform purchase order closeout;
- Maintain supplier meeting notes;
- Maintain procedures and work instructions;
- Provide support to management in effort to meet corporate goals, objectives and projects;
- Perform other such duties as may be required.