25 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a solar PV developer operating in emerging markets across Africa, LatAm and Asia.
They are looking for a structured finance specialist to secure project finance for a large pipeline of projects in these markets - leading on financial modelling, structuring deals and fundraising.
- Structuring and modelling of project finance transactions for the firm's acquisitions and development projects
- Assisting on the sourcing of third-party financing from banks, development finance institutes and funds
- Structuring assets, securities and SPVs to attract capital.
- Leading contract negotiations, i.e. for financing and PPAs
- Managing communications with external advisors such as law firms and tax advisors
- Working closely with the CFO in the oversight of group finances, including controlling and budgeting
- Keeping up to date with market conditions and actively identifying opportunities to source new capital
- Degree in Accounting/Controlling, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Investment/Consultancy experience
- Renewables exposure preferred but not essential
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Fluency in English and professional working proficiency in German, other languages are a plus