Joaquín de Nevares
about 2 months ago
Joaquin De Nevares
The Green Recruitment Company are partnering with a Leading Global Technical Consulting in hiring a consultant to join their Technical Due Diligence team based in Melbourne. Specializing in the renewable energy sector, our Client provides technical advice to developers, lenders, and buyers so that they achieve the best possible return on investment.
- Being a member of the technical DD team and offering clients with technical DD expertise.
- Assuming project management responsibilities for wind, solar, and storage projects, advising our clients, and providing concise, clear, and high-quality written and spoken guidance.
- Revising and evaluating renewable energy projects, including technical evaluations, key project arrangements, and financial model assumptions.
- Coordinate or participate in client, financial, and legal advisor conference calls.
- Visiting clients and doing site visits, especially in the APAC region, with the possibility to travel globally on projects.
- Assisting as needed with business development and sales activities
- 5+ years of relevant experience within the renewable industry. exposure to wind energy will be regarded.
- Knowledge of technical due diligence and investment finance.
- Ability to work against tight time and budget constraints.
- Highly proficient in both oral and written English. Ability to communicate and explain technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- High ethical standards.
- Cooperation and flexibility to get the best results for the client the team and the company.
- Stakeholder engagement.
Other desirable skills
- Experience in consultancy will be highly regarded.
- Financial modelling skills.
With a strong leadership team and appetite for development, this is a great opportunity to continue your career within a growing organisation.