United States of America
Competitive Salary (DOE)
over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company is seeking to hire a Senior Structural Engineer who is responsible to solve problems by use of combinations of industry standards and modified industry standard procedures, or methods developed in previous assignments.
Pay Rate: $DOE
To qualify, you must have:
- University Degree in Civil-Structural Engineering
- 10+ years of related engineering experience
- Experience with transmission station structures and overhead transmission lines with operating voltages not less than 115 kV
- Knowledge of electrical substation steel structures and foundations, industrial buildings, and overhead transmission line structural design
- Previous experience in the design of heavy industrial structures (steel, concrete, wood, masonry), preferably in the power industry, and Consulting Engineering experience is desirable
- Must have strong computer skills (familiarity with AutoCAD, MS Office, MathCAD, Structural Analysis Software such as STAAD, SFrame, RISA, and/or transmission line design software PLS-CADD, PLS-Pole & Tower, SAGSEC and CAISSON etc...)
- Strong leadership and communication skills are required. Candidate must effectively work as part of the multidiscipline design team and provide leadership and guidance to the team.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer in a Canadian province or in the United States is mandatory
If this is something you would be interested in, please reach out to me ASAP.
Phone: +1 (689) 208-9590