United States of America
10 months ago
We are seeking a mid-senior level Project Manager with extensive experience in obtaining and managing utility-scale solar projects across the US. The ideal candidate is looking to contribute their expertise within a wonderfully diverse group of people who value the exchange of intellect to expand perspective and the ability to find better solutions for the clients we serve.
Daily Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing the daily successful execution of contracted engineering, procurement, and construction scope in the areas of performance, financial metrics, planning, schedule, quality, contractual compliance, safety, and client satisfaction.
- Managing all aspects of large (EPC)/Service projects, including risk to cost, schedule, and quality.
- Providing for the successful staffing of projects.
- Managing and leading large teams of multi-discipline professionals.
- Coordinating and integrating the activities associated with the engineering, procurement, construction, and startup elements of the project team, including the activities of all third-party companies contributing to the initiative.
The Ideal Candidate will be able to:
- Oversee and manage the entire renewable project lifecycle from RFP to execution.
- Manage medium to large engineering projects involving multiple stakeholders or EPCs.
- Manage multiple clients and/or projects where the project team, client structure, and/or project location present greater challenges.
- Obtain new/repeat business on large-size projects while supporting contract negotiations with clients.
- Manage multiple risks which include fixed-price or new technology or non-domestic markets or new clients.
- Handle the management of a project team where the individuals comprising this team may vary by project.
- 10-12 years of relevant experience including Project Managemen of small/medium-sized services projects or EPC Projects.
- Prior Renewable Energy (Solar) Project Experience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree.