4 days ago
Senior Solar Engineer
Location: Imola Italy
Salary: €50,000 to €55,000
TGRC are working with one of the world’s leaders in classification society and a recognized advisor for the renewable energy advisor. Delivering world-renowned testing, certification and technical advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables, oil and gas, and energy management. They are one of the world’s leading certification bodies, helping businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains.
- Experience with Solar PV projects in the Italian and Eastern Mediterranean solar PV, market, doing energy production assessment, system electrical design, project contracts, financial modelling, market intelligence, R&D quality, Project Management, Operational Data Analytics, Construction Monitoring and on-site inspection
- At least a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a similar discipline
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the solar sector (preferable in consultancy or engineering companies) & at least 3 years of project management experience
- Local and international experience on engineering and consultancy services for solar PV plants & technical knowledge of renewable energy (including solar PV) policy
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including ability to write clear and detailed technical reports, presentations and emails in English and Italian
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Profit share on company performance
- Hybrid work with 3 days in the office
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Charles below.
Applications for this position will close on 30th of November 2021.
+44 (0) 2045667162