Competitive Salary (DOE)
8 months ago
Our client is a leading Electronic Engineering provider of service solutions to the power conversion industry, its comprehensive range of services include repair and refurbishment , training, technical support and parts management.
Its committed to the achievement of a carbon neutral planet – solutions today extend the life and increase productivity of customers assets that generate store and distribute green electricity.
As part of their European expansion plans, they have identified the need to hire a Senior Sales Manager with a preferred location in Central / Northern Europe (full time remote based work).
Senior Sales Manager, European Focus
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct analysis of the business environment with particular focus on the renewable energy sector to identify new customers and strategic partnerships
- Create and manage a portfolio of client accounts; monitoring the ongoing activities and customer experience related to them
- Develop solutions to enhance customer experience which may include strategic partnerships around logistics management
- Perform technical/financial assessment, lead deal structuring and handle commercial negotiations with local operators and developers.
- Build strong commercial relationships at every step along the value chain and elevating conversation amongst partner organisations to strategic level
- Co-create the commercial and budgeting strategy with the Executive and Leadership team
- Develop a technical / product knowledge around the key technologies and innovations in the power electronics space.
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in a commercial and/or a consulting role.
- Strong understanding of the renewables market with experience in a Power Electronics background
- Experience of the German/ Northern Europe markets preferable
- Commercial and negotiation skills.
- Consultative approach to solving commercial problems and building business.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and someone who will thrive on working independently building operations from scratch.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- The ability to think strategically and long term.
- Competent and comfortable with a Remote working environment
- A business or technical first degree would be an advantage
- Fluency in English and German with other European languages being an advantage.
This is a superb career opportunity for the right candidate and there is a clear opportunity for career progression as the business expands.