9 months ago
Senior Development Manager, you will take the lead on progressing new and existing project developments through to construction stage. You will have good experience across the development process including site selection, land acquisition, planning and permitting, liaison with relevant stakeholders, contract negotiation, grid connection agreements etc
- Manage the portfolio of renewable energy projects in development stage
- Progress renewable energy sites from early stage development to financial close
- Landholder and stakeholder engagement
- Oversee negotiation and property agreements with rural landowners
- Oversee community consultation
- Engage with and manage external consultants
- Manage grid connection processes
- Proven project development experience in solar is key
Skills, qualifications and experience required from you:
- 5+ years of relevant experience with large scale renewable energy projects (wind preferred) specifically exposure to project development and landowner liaison.
- Degree qualifications in business management, commerce, planning, engineering and science preferred.
- Ability to liaise with regulators, government entities and stakeholders is necessary.
- Experience in a project management role with a proven track record of managing inputs from a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to develop plans with regards to project status, timeline, risk assessment, budget and performance with utmost clarity.
- Demonstrated strengths in negotiation to positively influence outcomes and decisions.
- Ability to think strategically and laterally with an emphasis on commercial acumen.
- Available to travel regularly to prospective project sites, as required.