SENIOR PROJECT DEVELOPER - Onshore Wind Energy
Projecting, building, operating - Our client have been actively advancing the energy transition for over 25 years. They plan and manage wind power and solar energy projects throughout Germany. Together with municipalities, cooperatives, energy supply companies and investors, they work on decentralized solutions that convert the natural resources of sun and wind into usable energy.
For this important and forward-looking task, they need immediate support from a committed and experienced Senior Project Developer wind-energy in either Regensburg or Essen.
Senior Project Developer | Onshore Wind Energy
Your Task: From greenfield to ready for building
- As a project manager, you will be responsible for acquiring, developing and planning wind energy projects from the "open field" to the ground-breaking ceremony in the German states of North Rhine-Westphalia and Lower Saxony.
- You will assess possible sites and carefully weigh up all relevant factors in a structured manner. This includes, in particular, the wind potential, micro-siting and issues relating to regional planning law. You have an overview and are responsible for securing the land in coordination with the site acquisition team.
- You are constantly working on good relations with project participants and authorities, not only with negotiating skills, but also with empathy, and are also on the road for this purpose. Additionally you conclude the contracts necessary for project development including corresponding contracts (e.g. for nature conservation expert opinions).
- Together with the various stakeholders, you create the basis for approvability and accompany projects through the process to approval.
- Like us, you are convinced that only a renewable energy transition can be the answer to urgent problems of our time. For this reason, you represent them convincingly to the outside world - expertly and passionately at the same time.
Your Profile: Structured, communicative, result-oriented
- The basis for your work as a project manager was laid during your technical, natural science or economics studies or comparable training.
- You have already gained several years of experience in project development and have taken responsibility for procedures according to BImSchG.
- You are familiar with the contractual safeguarding of wind projects.
- You are familiar with the basic principles of construction planning (regional and urban land use planning) and licensing law.
- You are fluent and confident in negotiations.
- You are a person of action, approach projects on your own initiative and always have the result in mind. However, you are also aware that projects grow primarily through teamwork. That's why you enjoy working together with your colleagues on forward-looking energy projects.
Their established company offers you the best conditions and a diversified, permanent full-time position, which we remunerate with a fair salary. In addition, you will receive
- support in professional development and thus excellent opportunities to advance your career,
- the opportunity for flexible working hours and home office days,
- various benefits such as childcare subsidies, 30 days' vacation and a 13th month's salary,
- a modern mobility offer - for example with JobRad for short journeys at home or Jobticket for the journey to work.