Up to 1,200,000kr
7 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a global leading business providing software and advisory services for post-subsidy renewable energy sales and risk management. In short facilitating the purchase and growth of PPAs.
Their advisory team has supported more than 80 PPA transactions, with a volume of over 20 GW. They manage transactions, support negotiations, source off-takers and advise M&A. Distilling 20+ years of energy trading knowledge into user-friendly software tools, they connect key players in the renewable energy market to accelerate the transition to a sustainable, renewable energy future.
Do you thrive on building new businesses in the renewable space? Do you love taking on responsibility for large and complex transactions? Are you motivated to take on difficult challenges and find creative solutions? Can you build long-term customer relations? As a Senior PPA Transaction Manager, you will take a lead role to shape and develop the business with a team of dedicated professionals, utilising and leveraging a sophisticated software solution.
- Shape and build the company’s presence in the Nordics (and beyond).
- Actively originate new clients and market our services in the Nordics.
- Guide customers to make optimal energy sales strategies and hedging decisions.
- Manage day-to-day operations of transactions until completion.
- Develop solid working relationships with senior client contacts.
- Contribute to product development.
- Liaise with our quant advisory team to evaluate different structured products.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high sense of ownership and a track record of delivering results
- Solid hands-on experience in origination, trading, or investment transactions business in the Nordics
- An interest in and passion for renewable energy
- Analytical mind with excellent data handling skills and an aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Strong project management skills paired with a convincing personality and sales drive
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to reduce complex information into actionable frameworks, and connect at all levels of the client
- An advanced degree in business, engineering or similar
- Excellent written and oral skills in English and Swedish