$85,000 – $105,000
6 months ago
Senior Electric Vehicle Grant Writer
Location: Remote (US)
Salary: $85,000 – $105,000 (10% bonus)
TGRC is working with one of the largest and most iconic retailers in the world. Currently, they are looking for a Senior Electric Vehicle Grant Writer in the US. This role will be responsible for applying for grants as well as the management of ongoing rebate and incentive programs.
- Manage and write all electric vehicle grants, reports and evaluations in collaboration with other key stakeholders to assist in growing the businesses Electric Vehicle Program.
- Analyze the project budgets and make recommendations on applying and accepting grants at store locations.
- Ability to clearly communicate and understand all grant requirements to allow proper business evaluation.
- Monitor paperwork and other related documents connected with grant-funded programs.
- Maintain records of all payments and receivables and prepare monthly records for all grant related activities.
- Evaluate financials and pricing for EV projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years relevant work experience.
- 1+ years relevant management experience and a PMP preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience with federal, private and corporate grant writing.
- A leader who can manage, coach and teach others but also capable of working independently.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office suite of applications and thorough working knowledge of database concepts and common applications.
- Strong project management, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Thorough working knowledge of energy related engineering specifications for small box retail or similar applications.
- Experience with proposal writing.