Up to £50,000 + bonus
6 days ago
The Sales Data Manager is responsible for extracting, analysing and producing information to focus and form Sales strategy and aid operational excellence.
The job holder will focus on measuring the performance and underlying behaviours which create excellent results
Current annual margin of £38 million and in excess of 70,000 sites
- Responsible for the creation and ongoing development of KPI’s across Sales and Sales operations so as to ensure resources are optimised effectively and efficiently.
- Understand the drivers of results and own the measurement of these performance drivers and behaviours
- Responsible for the management, storage and maintenance of Sales pipeline data
- Responsible for the reporting of Sales pipeline metrics, forecasting and risks
- Assist in optimising the pipeline, removing blockers and identifying trends
- Responsible for creation of monthly Information reports and analysis to all Sales areas within Major Business
- Improving the protection of data and creating controls to minimise the risk of data abuse.
- Play a key analytical role; looking at portfolio data as well as industry and public domain information to draw informed conclusions. Communicating the conclusions effectively to project sponsors.
- Ensure all data and processes are compliant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Expert in data analysis and reporting.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of commercial experience with at least 3 years hands-on technical roles in the field and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Previous commercial experience within the gas and or power industry - preferred
- Proficient in the use of Excel & Access