United States of America
11 months ago
This position will primarily work on renewable energy projects by running cost scenarios for new and emerging technologies, ideas, methods, and materials.
- The Estimator is required to lead change and be comfortable with trial and error methodologies to carry forward successful initiatives.
- Evaluates proposals for both small scale pilot projects and larger scale full projects. Completes the estimating process and technical compliance with all RFP/Innovation requirements.
- Analyzes plans/drawings, specifications, vendor proposals, reviews subcontractor quotes, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates.
- Generates ROIs and evaluates scenarios for ideas that come from across the company.
- The role of the estimator is to ensure the scope, schedule and estimate are aligned using the best information available.
- 5+ years of related experience in similar roles within the renewable construction industry (Wind, Solar or Battery Storage) or 7+ years of practical crew-based estimating in other non-renewable construction markets.