about 2 years ago
Excellent opportunity to join a well-known renewable energy investment manager who have a multi-technology asset portfolio across the UK & Ireland. The company invest, own and operate energy assets which include wind, solar and battery storage technologies.
The business are looking for an experienced Investment Professional with at least three years experience in the energy & infrastucture sectors.
The current team is lean, providing an excellent opportunity to support the MD & Senior Manager in the origination & execution of transactions, whilst also providing commercial support to the operational portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Background in the sustainable energy/infrastructure space
- Experience of renewables and analysis of multiple technologies (solar, battery storage, wind, hydro) or the energy sector is also desirable.
- Excellent due diligence, valuation & financial modelling skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Prior asset management & PPA experience desirable
- The role requires a proactive approach and the ability to contribute to a small, well-motivated team.
Please submit your resume for immediate review.