3 months ago
An excellent opportunity to represent a large IPP in France as a Regional Project Development Manager.
This role will lead on the delivery of the Solar PV strategy including site identification, securing land rights, feasibility, design, securing consents, securing grid connections and developing investment case, managing a team and defining the development strategy in the French market.
- Responsible for the agency and its development on the market.
- Technically supervises the production teams (Design Engineers, Designers, Technicians)
- Supervise and coordinate the work of all internal and/or external players (including subcontractors)
- Monitor and control the progress of the project, the execution of the schedule and compliance with the budget
- Analyse the results obtained and adjusts any discrepancies
- Ensure the final reporting of the work
- Lead projects to building approval in the shortest possible time
- Initiate new projects in the geographical area of intervention
- Approach clients within the framework of the company's commercial policy
- Analyse tender documents (or direct request from a partner)
- Ensure the feasibility and profitability of projects for the company;
- Manage projects administratively and financially and comply with the requirements and internal operating rules set by general management
- Structure the project and define the operating rules to ensure that the tasks are carried out under the best possible conditions in terms of deadlines, safety, quality and cost
- Define with the project collaborators the objectives and deadlines for the various tasks (scheduling of tasks, provisional timetable).