Project Quality Manager - Offshore Wind
- Posted 23 February 2023
- Salary Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRenewable Energy & Infrastructure
- Contact NameCharlie Wilkes Green
My client is a global leading engineering consultancy operating in the offshore wind sector. My client execute projects in Development Support, Construction, O&M, and Technical Advisory & Due Diligence. They are seeking an experienced Quality Professional to support their growing portfolio of renewable energy projects on a global scale. My client has over 300 employees globally and are working on some of the largest utility scale wind energy projects.
You will be responsible for leading the quality regime on behalf of offshore wind clients, across all disciplines of the project lifecycle – from development, to construction, through to operations. This will include turbines, cables, foundations & substations. The position could be based in one of my clients offices, preferably in United Kingdom, Denmark or Germany, and you will report to the Manager of Quality Management and Assurance.
As Project Quality Manager your areas of responsibility will include:
· Lead project quality activities across several offshore wind projects simultaneously. This will be on behalf of reputable: owners, developers and utilities
· Develop project specific quality regimes, including documentation, plans and procedures
· Review of client quality documents
· Ensure quality coordination between project team and partner teams
· Lead quality seminars/training sessions with client and project team
· Plan and carry out audits and inspections both external and internal
· Participate in developing our QMS
· You hold a relevant educational background combined with 8+ years of professional experience from a similar position, in the offshore wind sector
· You have proven experience with quality inspections, as wells as Quality Management and Quality Assurance from working in utility scale offshore wind projects
· You possess consultative and commercials skills and enjoy advising clients on quality related issues
· You have knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
· You possess excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
The location of this role is flexible and can be performed at any one of my clients’ offices on a global scale.