5 months ago
Opportunity to join a company specialising in the Development, Design & Engineering, Financing, EPC and Operation of solar power and providing turnkey solar power plant solutions to investors internationally.
- Directly depending on the Head of Business Development, you would be performing all business development activities and regulatory matters support.
- Execute and manage project development according to quality standards as well as governmental regulations.
- Use your deep and continuously updated background on energy regulation to support the team.
- Conduct due-diligence and analysis on new opportunities and follow-up of ongoing developments.
- Coordinate with engineering, legal, finance, procurement, construction, energy marketing as needed to ensure effective execution of assigned solar projects.
- Manage consultants, external stakeholders, and other third parties to ensure project success.
- Manage information, develop responses, and originate documentation.
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering
- Up to three years’ experience in similar position
- Proven knowledge of Spanish electricity market
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Willingness to travel