£35,000 - £45,000
over 1 year ago
A rare opportunity to join a very exciting new Renewable energy company. The company is a Fund and Asset manager of large-scale Solar and Battery storage. The Fund has a development arm to make sure of alignment between landlord, developer and investor interests. The company has private funds currently in place to develop projects with the fund officially launching in Q1 2021.
With minimum capacity for a 250MW of assets in 2021, and a target of 1GW of power by 2030, this is an opportunity to join the fund at the very start. The company is currently compiled of hugely experienced Renewable energy professionals with high aspirations for the future. If you are ambitious and driven, with an excellent technical understanding of large-scale renewable energy projects, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Planning and coordination role working on the development stage of Large-scale solar and storage
- Analyse the planning and coordination system
- Analyse development plans
- Assess flood risk maps
- Look at planning consideration of locations for the Grids manager
- Assist the acquisitions manager
- The role brings huge potential for growth within the company
- 2+ Years’ experience in the Coordination of renewable energy projects (Development)
- Experience in the development stage of large-scale renewable energy projects (Solar, Storage or wind)
- Analytical, Driven and ambitious.
- Eager to learn and develop their knowledge of renewable energy development
- Degree level education
- Commutable distance from London
- Salary DOE (£35,000 - £45,000)