11 months ago
A true innovator in sustainability. They develop financial sustainability strategies, provide technical expertise, and sustainability services across the globe. The client has an impressive track record of working with some of the largest organizations in the world across 40 countries.
An opportunity to join an established and growing organization as a Principal LCA Consultant.
- Senior technical position and will include engagement and technical leadership within the global LCA team
- The client is recognised as delivering LCA that fits in the ‘complex’ end and so the candidate will need to be motivated by leading edge LCA approaches.
- They apply leading technology solutions to their LCA activity and are continually looking out for new approaches to do it better, faster. The role will be encouraged to explore these options
- It is a client facing role so while technically very competent will also be able to manage large projects with clients.
- There is a team of about ½ dozen LCA specialists globally and the role will be one of the leads for this team. They are supported by data visualisation specialists, analysts and software developers
- Providing business value to their clients
- Performing complex LCAs in the context of wide-ranging projects
- Quality assurance
- Efficiently conveying sustainability
- Completing detailed estimates to verify material flows, ecological footprints, carbon emissions, and other environmental, economic and social metrics
- Report writing
- Project, client, and line management
- Build expertise in the team through mentoring and training
- Technical research and results distribution
- Business development
- Outstanding analytical skills applying several LCA and analytical software. Would be expected to have widespread knowledge in one of the main tools involving GaBi, openLCA or SimaPro etc.
- At least 5-years’ experience in providing complex LCAs in various markets
- Discernable business development and client management skills
- Robust communication and consulting skills
- Project management experience
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) Bachelors/Master’s Degree
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.