4 months ago
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a team of communication professionals working on some of the most exciting energy and infrastructure projects in the UK.
Responsibilities in the role will include:
- Working with the Account Directors to design stakeholder engagement, consultation and PR strategies and activities across a range of client projects.
- Leading on the delivery of these strategies, including client liaison, stakeholder analysis, managing the production of communication materials (print and digital), consultation analysis and reporting.
- Managing and organising consultation events, exhibitions and briefings.
- Developing and managing media relationships for clients both locally and nationally.
- Managing project finance, budgets and suppliers.
- Contributing to proposal documents and pitches for potential client projects.
- Staying well informed about new trends and best practice in PR and engagement and imparting this knowledge to the wider Account Management team
The business are looking for someone who is confident, positive, enthusiastic and hardworking. They want someone who likes making decisions, enjoys making things happen and feels at ease when coordinating and planning different activities.
- Experience of developing and managing client, stakeholder and media relationships.
- Understanding of communication and consultation practice and approaches.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Comfortable liaising face-to-face with members of the public and senior stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level in a related subject and/or have experience of either working for a comparable agency or in an in-house role in communications, stakeholder engagement or consultation.
- Background in project management and knowledge of the planning system, the structures of local government and/or energy policy would be helpful.