3 months ago
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a team of communication professionals working on some of the most exciting energy and infrastructure projects in the UK in a rapidly-growing London office.
Responsibilities in the role will include:
- Working with our Account Directors to design stakeholder engagement, consultation and PR strategies and activities across a range of client projects.
- Leading on the delivery of these strategies, including client liaison, stakeholder analysis, managing the production of communication materials (print and digital), consultation analysis and reporting.
- Managing and organising consultation events, exhibitions and briefings.
- Developing and managing media relationships for clients both locally and nationally.
- Managing project finance, budgets and suppliers.
- Contributing to proposal documents and pitches for potential client projects.
- Staying well informed about new trends and best practice in PR and engagement and imparting this knowledge to the wider Account Management team
Our client are looking for someone who is confident, positive, enthusiastic and hardworking. We want someone who likes making decisions, enjoys making things happen and feels at ease when coordinating and planning different activities.
You will have proven experience of developing and managing client, stakeholder and media relationships. You will have a solid understanding of communication and consultation practice and approaches. You should have impeccable written and communication skills and be comfortable liaising face-to-face with members of the public and senior stakeholders.
Ideally you will be educated to degree level in a related subject and/or have experience of either working for a comparable agency or in an in-house role in communications, stakeholder engagement or consultation. A sound background in project management and knowledge of the planning system, the structures of local government and/or energy policy would be helpful.
- Bachelor's in a relevent field (Master's an advantage)
- Experience working for a comparable agency or an in-house role in communications, stakeholder engagement or consultation
- Sound background in Project Management and Knowledge of the planning system
- Working knowledge of local government structures and energy policy is a plus