Flexible Depending on Experience
almost 2 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the largest energy companies in their search for a renewable PPA originator to be based out of their office in London. This would suit an individual with end-to-end experience of the PPA lifecycle.
This role will focus on Europe with an emphasis on growing the renewable portfolio.
In this role you’ll be expected to:
- Execute Short/Mid term deals (up to 5 years) with existing assets for financial hedging and imbalance
- Develop new CVPs with the Finance team
- Develop Physical and financial long term PPAs with green field developers
- Working closely with other originators, traders and Local Offices to structure renewable offtake deals
- Deep understanding of market fundamentals and pricing levers to be able to differentiate the businesses value proposition
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and proven ability to collaborate across teams
- Commercial acumen including solid negotiating skills, with demonstrated ability to identify and close opportunities
- Experience in renewable PPA origination or asset development, and proven track record of a generating sustainable P&L
- Good understanding of risk identification and management i.e. the end to end process from origination to trading around the positions
- Solid understanding of regulatory landscape and ability to relate this to impacts for the business and its clients