PPA Development Manager
- Posted 15 April 2022
- Salary Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRenewable Energy & Infrastructure
- Contact NameJessica Brisley
Excellent opportunity with a leading provider of transaction infrastructure which delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the necessary tools to facilitate faster and safer renewable energy transactions.
The business are seeking a PPA Developer Manager for European renewable energy project developers.
- The account manager will expand the base of credentialed and active European developer customers
- Own and manage key developer customer accounts.
- Identify, qualify and onboard new European developers and asset owners.
- Spearhead new European business opportunities based on market research.
- Promote developer success by presenting transaction opportunities, managing ongoing developer follow up, attending conferences.
- Support European PPA and M&A transactions (RFPs and auctions), including notifying developers, providing updates, won/lost, developer report feedback.
- Support communications strategy, including PR, social media, events, newsletters, thought leadership pieces, white papers, conferences, etc.
- A [Master’s] degree from accredited college/university and relevant work experience in the renewable energy industry (2-4 years of experience).
- Energy development experience and/or M&A experience.
- Understanding of energy industry trends, challenges, opportunities.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort with cold calling.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, and other professional software.
- Professional fluency in English, other European languages are a plus.