Up to €85,000 + bonus
6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a world leading energy technology business working as a digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency. They drive digital transformation by integrating process and energy technologies, endpoint to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centres, infrastructure and industries.
The PPA Business Development Manager joins a global team of experienced professionals in advising and supporting the world’s largest companies in the area of Power Purchase Agreements and Environmental Commodity procurement. This role will involve identifying, pursuing, qualifying, and winning new industrial and commercial clients headquartered throughout Europe with a multi-national or global presence.
- Identify prospects that match the profile of Renewable Energy and Cleantech targets and work as a true hunter, with a proven ability to generate and follow up on leads by contacting prospects and creating interest in the service offerings.
- Partner with relevant internal teams such as Sustainability Consulting, Energy Procurement, Microgrid, Efficiency and others to create and present bespoke energy management and carbon reducing solutions.
- Communicate and interact with business decision makers at all levels to identify needs and requirements as well as market opportunities
- Lead and move prospects through the sales cycle and negotiate and close sales that vary in contract length and fee range.
- Proven track record of being successful in all elements of a consultative sales role including; lead generation, persistence in follow up of leads and movement of prospects through the sales cycle, Interfacing and presenting to all management levels at global scale companies and negotiating agreements to win
- Prior experience working with complex sales cycles that can at times last 6 months or longer and experience in selling on a high hierarchy level (C Suite)